Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I try to pop in here every once in a while! I think Devinci is one of the most overlooked brands of the boutique bikes.
As a dealer, you should suggest to them that they open a web store for soft goods sales (in addition to maintenance items). Part of the reason that they're overlooked is because marketing for the brand is non-existent.

I very much enjoy my Troy 29. I'd happily buy/wear a devinci jersey/t-shirt/ball cap.

I don't know of any bike brand that doesn't peddle such items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
467 Posts
As a dealer, you should suggest to them that they open a web store for soft goods sales (in addition to maintenance items). Part of the reason that they're overlooked is because marketing for the brand is non-existent.

I very much enjoy my Troy 29. I'd happily buy/wear a devinci jersey/t-shirt/ball cap.

I don't know of any bike brand that doesn't peddle such items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is your shirt size?

·
Bloody Bastard
167 Posts
I try to pop in here every once in a while! I think Devinci is one of the most overlooked brands of the boutique bikes.
That's actually one of the things that attracted me to the brand. I just don't see a lot of Devinci bikes on the trail or being talked about, and it stands out as being unique. A good friend of mine (and my MTB mentor) works for SRAM and he has nothing but great things to say about Devinci bikes (he runs a Kona Process). Where I'm at everybody and their mother seems to be running a Yeti of some flavor. It was tough just finding a reputable dealer here that stocks the bikes. Very happy with my Devinci.

Btw, are you still doing Devinci T-shirt hook-ups?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.