2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
I don't huck.
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kraygus said:
Nice! Do you think you'll look at independant aiming now that you've ridden with it, or did the helmet light punch through enough to illuminate up further? :thumbsup:
I originally wanted two, separate beams so I could rotate them, but I am so pleased with the beam pattern I have, I do not think I will mess with it. It is wider than I had with the halogen flood/spot combo and I find it very rideable. Add the long throw of the helmet spot and it is quite excellent. The helmet spot is easily bright enough to go out as a far as I need it to go. If I outride this set-up, I am going pretty fast, probably faster than I should. YMMV.

Now, that said, if i could design a bar housing, I would have three optics, one spot in the middle and two floods on each side that were angled enough to get as much light to the side as possible without creating any holes next to the spot. But, that may be more theory than practical.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.