Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Notorious S.L.O
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, I was headed down Belcher Hill at White Ranch, got a flat on the rear. Stopped to change it, knowing full well the rotors are hot, so no touchie.
Standing there with the rear wheel in hand, lost my balance, stumbled a bit and the rotor hit my leg, not only burning me, but burning a hole thru my shorts.
That was great.
Had not been on White Ranch in at least two years, the boardwalks are an interesting addition to Mustang and Sawmill.

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
Kinda like being branded, huh? Was it at least a cool pattern?
My wife wasn't happy about falling and having her big ring cut her leg, but I wish I had one scar as cool as that one of hers...

·
The Notorious S.L.O
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
dbabuser said:
Kinda like being branded, huh? Was it at least a cool pattern?
My wife wasn't happy about falling and having her big ring cut her leg, but I wish I had one scar as cool as that one of hers...
No cool scar, just a slight curved burn, a full width burn, with a couple of the holes would have cool, but that kinda burn would have been quite a bit more painful.

Oh yeah, pulled out my last spare tube, a bontrager 1.95 and the stem was not threaded, never encountered a non-threaded presta tube before, ???

·
Bad Andy
877 Posts
btadlock said:
Oh yeah, pulled out my last spare tube, a bontrager 1.95 and the stem was not threaded, never encountered a non-threaded presta tube before, ???
I bought a couple tubes earlier this season at REI (can't remember the brand), but they were like that too. I had never seen it before.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
tadroggie said:
I too have a "wife" girlfriend with this scar. Are guys immune to this particular scar?
There's just no chance I can get a scar like that...double w/ a bash... :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.