Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When riding down the trail, as fast as your mind will allow, does it ever feel like the bike just disappears beneath you? As if you are flying, or hovering over the ground. No reactions, just actions. Acting with the terrain, becoming one with it. There is no bike, there is no you. Similar to a dream, but in reality.

Anyone else experience it????

·
e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
2,300 Posts
Katana said:
When riding down the trail, as fast as your mind will allow, does it ever feel like the bike just disappears beneath you? As if you are flying, or hovering over the ground. No reactions, just actions. Acting with the terrain, becoming one with it. There is no bike, there is no you. Similar to a dream, but in reality.

......... if you want to be like in karma or your on some spiritual trail, maybe? but no never happened to me and probably will never :D

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Katana said:

All the time. One of the main reasons I go out and ride. Rarely happens in a group ride, though. Has to be my pace and place.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Katana said:

Yeah that happens to me ususally when i ride alone, w/ clipless pedals (makes more, one with the bike). BTW ur avatar pic is pretty cool, i actually saw something similiar to that when i was in tahoe, the rainbow went clear around the sun, was quite awsome, did u take that urself?

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Naw, I mostly just see midgets in clown suits running around and occasionally Jimi Hendrix steps out onto to the trail and tells me to go to the light..................

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
RuNDmC1087 said:
Yeah that happens to me ususally when i ride alone, w/ clipless pedals (makes more, one with the bike). BTW ur avatar pic is pretty cool, i actually saw something similiar to that when i was in tahoe, the rainbow went clear around the sun, was quite awsome, did u take that urself?
all those things mean...is there is a lot of moisture in the air...that is why you have rings

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.