Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and guys,

We need hands!

The next DT, 8/13 this Thursday, we'll be working on Little Hickory Top. We'll be meeting at the Campground Connector parking area which is up the gravel road past the Ledford parking area. We'll drive a few trucks up the Forest Service Road to nearly where Sidehill and Hickory Top meet. We'll leave the parking area at 6:00 and work till Dark:30.

Leave your work stress behind and come dig in the dirt...it's GREAT therapy and we don't even charge. There's a lot of work to be had and we can put twice as many people to work as have been showing up.

Don't forget. We have Biker Bucks from the WNC Bike Dealers association worth $5 at any local bikeshop for members, AND for every DT you come to after your first one your name goes in the drawing for a FREE I9 wheel set, AND we're refreshed afterwords by our friends from Green Man with their Ales For Trails, and it's all done in the dirt with tools sponsored by Cane Creek!

In light of the current conditions outside you may ask, "What's the rain plan?" The plan is, I'll be there.

2009 Dirty Thursdays are presented the first 2 Thursdays of each month April-October from 6:00-dark by Pisgah Area SORBA, Industry 9, Cane Creek, Green Man Ales, the WNC Bicycle Dealers Association, and those who show up. Go to www.pisgahareasorba.org for more info.

~Shaun & Jerud

·
That's damn yankee to you
363 Posts
Truck?

I can bring my truck if you think it would be of use.......

Erin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts