Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
mtb'er
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the encouragement of Asa and Tyrone Shoelaces, I submitted this photo to Dirt Rag's "Rider's Eye"... they ended up using it for their 2 page Table of Contents! Pretty stoked!! The shot is from the Prairie City Race that was held partially on Folsom Prison grounds this past Fall. Just a neat effect of the dust, sun, trees and riders. Taken with a crappy Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T7

Here's the digital version of the magazine: https://www.zinio.com/reader.jsp?o=int&pub=323800213&prev=sub&offer=337322656

Anyone else here get a photo published somewhere? A lot of you take really excellent photos.

·
Super Moderator
8,633 Posts
NICE!!!!

on a side note - Marco has a shot of Al in the readers eye this issue....and my wife got a shot of me and mini-CHUM in a couple months back...

cool mag...

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
do you remember the bikes in that pic?

That'd be awesome if it was me!

you took like 100 shots in this same place tho, correctomundo?

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,162 Posts
Sweet :thumbsup:

·
Spin-stabilized
1,485 Posts
:thumbsup: Good eye!
Too bad my subscription lapsed. It's hopefully getting renewed for me this Christmas :)

·
mtb'er
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
redmr2_man said:
do you remember the bikes in that pic?

That'd be awesome if it was me!

you took like 100 shots in this same place tho, correctomundo?
It's definitely you. Who would know the difference? ;)

I took 6 shots there... here are the rest. I only recognize young Wyatt M. If you think you're in one of them, I can shoot you the larger version.

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Congratulations!

...of course, I'm going to have to lay claim to the credit - what with the similarities in name and all. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts