Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I drove up to the local Borders with beads of sweat falling from my forehead for I anticiapated reading the latest issue of Dirt Rag to find out their scoop on the Atlas but I could not find the article even after going thru the magazine page by page. This was issue #129 and I had looked at #128 as well but no Atlas!!!!! Just wondering if I missed it or if anyone else has seen it??? Thanks

·
Dirt Rag word wrangler
20 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this sooner...

That bike was initially slated for a kind of "group" review along with a few other less-expensive bikes, but I think now we're going to do a full review on the Atlas Sport (and a couple other bikes). No reason to short-change the under $1K steeds.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice to see you guys dedicating a bit more space to some less expensive bikes...my head was spinning after last issues Ibis Mojo, Spec. Epic Carbon and Van Dessel reviews!

Also nice to see the editor of the magazine responding to a thread!

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
KBr00ks said:
I'll be riding that bike myself, and it looks like it will be in our November 15 issue, or possibly not until February 15th... I recently jacked up my Achilles tendon and haven't been able to mountain bike much yet.
Thanks for the feedback and I hope your injured Achilles tendon heels well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
534 Posts
KBr00ks said:
I'll be riding that bike myself, and it looks like it will be in our November 15 issue, or possibly not until February 15th... I recently jacked up my Achilles tendon and haven't been able to mountain bike much yet.
Good to hear you'll be testing the Atlas...not so good to hear about the Achilles.

I got the new issue of DirtRag in the mail today and, as usual, am enjoying it very much...things appear to be in very good hands with Karen at the helm!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.