Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dirt Labs is now open in Boulder!!!

Dirt Labs is owned and operated by Luby, who used to work for Maverick Bikes in the tech and sales departments, prior to that he worked at Quality Bicycle Product's Shock Treatment Center, he has years of experience and Knowledge in Suspension and disc brake repair. Dirt Labs is located in Boulder, and will accept most brands of suspension and disc Brakes for routine maintenance and repairs. Not only can you get great service, but you also get great customer service, Luby will discuss what you like and dislike in your suspension and can help with set up. Dirt Labs is available to anyone; if you are not local to Boulder you can always ship your Fork, Rear Shock, or disc brakes to him. Turn around times are 1-7 days.
Any Questions, or to get an RA# Please contact [email protected]

Dirt Labs
3085 Bluff St.
Boulder,CO 80301

· Your retarded
3,084 Posts
SPAM!!!

Ha! First one to point out that this is SPAM. You other SPAM declaring b1tches are too slow for my ninja ways. Suckas...

· Rolling
11,119 Posts
I gave up.

I can't seem to find any fresh ways to make the spam threads more interesting.

Plus, I must have cursed myself in the Mountainsmith thread because our pack failed (shoulder strap) over the weekend in the back country. if I poke fun here, my shock my explode.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nickle said:
SPAM!!!

Ha! First one to point out that this is SPAM. You other SPAM declaring b1tches are too slow for my ninja ways. Suckas...
Whoa Dude, I just checked with the guys at MTBR and they said go for it, I just want to let people know I am open, whats wrong with that, I don't want to start a blame game, but I checked eveyrthing out.

· Banned
3,857 Posts
Dirt Labs said:
Whoa Dude, I just checked with the guys at MTBR and they said go for it, I just want to let people know I am open, whats wrong with that, I don't want to start a blame game, but I checked eveyrthing out.
Welcome to my nightmare. Pay no attention to those silly mortals. Every post here is SPAM in one way or another.

By the way, I actuallly appreciate the message as I am having some issues with my FOX RP3. I don't want to push it because I like the lockout.

· Your retarded
3,084 Posts
Dirt Labs said:
It's not so much of a slam against your post, but more of a joke against threads and posts created to advertise since there has been a fare bit of debate about this subject on the FR boards in the past. Personally, I don't care for threads like this one, but if the powers that be give it the green light I guess I'll have to accept it, eh?

· ride
5,235 Posts
Hey Dirt Labs, I'm glad to see that you've finally got it going. Good luck with everything. I'll give props to Luby - he's a good guy and does good work. Plus he got left behind in the Maverick fallout and he's got a family to support.

· Registered
5 Posts
Hey, I just came across this thread and I just wanted to put in my two Cents about Dirt Labs.

I was looking for a shop that was confident enough to work on my Maverick DUC32 when the the travel adjuster went out. When most shops were kinda iffy, I ended up contacting maverick and they recommended Luby at dirt labs.

Not only was he wanna the nicest shop guys i've ever dealt with, but when i told him i was planning on riding keystone that week he had super fast turnaround (next day). He asked lots of questions about my riding and riding style which led to a much improved DUC32 and future customer.

I get off work when his shop is closes so he was nice enough to meet at the shop at later hours so that i could drop it off and pick it up. Its not often that you see someone go above and beyond to earn your business. Luby seemed like a guy that just loved mtn biking and was easy to talk to. I really hope this shop takes off.

I would really recommend this shop and Luby.

· holding back the darkness
1,735 Posts
BlueMountain said:
Would have tried you guys but just got another shock PUSH-ed. Maybe I'll call to chat about the Pike even though I have to say- my loyalty lies with PUSH- those guys got some crazeee skillz...
PUSH does excellent work. Great guys, great service, great product. However... a little competition usually pays dividends to the consumers.
Props to Luby for having the minerals to give startup biz a shot. Best of luck in your new endeavour!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.