Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rollin' twenties.
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
were are some fun dirtjumps in the dallas area? i live in plano i need some jumps that are less than an hour away
if you have pics post em
and directions of course

and btw i ride the jw dunlop park jumps in arlington alot, very fun check it out

·
Registered
254 Posts
aggiebiker said:
i was planing on going out to denton

154 views and only one comment come on this is pathetic!
First rule of trails club is no one talks about trails club. LOL!

Everyone I know tries to keep their trails spots a secret. Keeps them from being ruined by kids or bulldozed. At our spot, everyone has to work before they can jump. Sweeping, digging, clearing leaves and branches, whatever. Place stays pretty nice. There have been a few run ins where folks would just show up that we don't know and they refuse to help out. Then when you try to run them off, they bow up like they want to fight. Funny. You're standing there with an attitude and want to fight me while I'm holding a sharp shovel or a pick axe. Go ahead and take your shot, genius. Don't get me wrong....we're not really jump snobs but we want to protect what we've built. If someone shows up and they are willign to work, we welcome them in. Sworn to secrecy, of course!

·
Registered
781 Posts
east on Bush to Mars Rd. Take a left on Mars, after about a hundred yards or so you'll see a dirt rd on the left. Follow the dirt road through the creek and turn to the right. Continue along the dirt road and you'll run into the jump area. There are jump are all levels and nice long rythyms to get your pump on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not exactly a DJ spot but since your right there in Plano, Allen has a public skate park that has a BMX track. Never had my DJ bike out there but I did take my nitro RC car out there when no one was around and it seemed pretty good. It's also maintained by the city so it's in good shape.

Since it's a public spot I figured we could take about it on the Internet haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.