Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we went to our local riding spot to re-build the jumps.
They were ok before but the rain in the past few weeks had washed them out pretty bad and they were getting kind of small.

this was the jump before we did anything to it

Here is my friend hitting it

And my other friend

we then Extended the landing out like 3 feet because we were over-shooting it often, its hard to tell in this pic but we did.

heres so more after the re-build-

Here is the "el drop" i built a while ago, its a pretty big drop for us its around 9-14 feet.

You can see the "ghost like" fog in this one.

this is the second jump, we didnt finish re-building it we only got the jump up not the landing.

Here is another prospective ladder drop

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a few more

·
Registered
201 Posts
i like all the steam commin up from the ground.......what time is it when u tooko those, looks dark - oh nice pic ;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RaggleMuffin said:
i like all the steam commin up from the ground.......what time is it when u tooko those, looks dark - oh nice pic ;)
Its not steam its fog, we took these around 2-4 pm, its starting to get dark early here.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
nice jumps and drop doesnt look like u have much tranny on the drop though?. get rid of the wood in the midddle of the drop it will make ur jumps look cleaner and bigger

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
austinb89 said:
nice jumps and drop doesnt look like u have much tranny on the drop though?. get rid of the wood in the midddle of the drop it will make ur jumps look cleaner and bigger
The drop tranny is really decieving in the pictures, its easily steep enough. As for the jumps those pallets are about to get dirt piled onto them so the jumps will be table tops

1 - 7 of 7 Posts