Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a road trip to Idaho to film for the next episode. We met up with WCH, T-Sage, and Lluis Lacondeguy. Jonny Farrelli dislocated his shoulder in the first 10 minutes of riding. It took us about 6 solid trys before we managed to get in back into place. Gramderham was already chilling on a broken shoulder, so he was on full time film patrol.
The trails were insanely ripping. I will mos def be riding there again.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
coma13 said:
tsage has some sweet kick outs....
For as much of an as$ clown as that kid comes off on the intaweb, he is a cool guy in person, and he straight destroys the DJ's. His style is sick as fyck.

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
ebfreerider510 said:
killerr shots and riding, didn't know idaho had palm trees...;) :ihih:
yah, they grow really well in the sandy soild deposited from that great flood when noah saved all those animals with that arch thing. there's sea shells all over montana/wyoming/idaho.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,005 Posts
ebfreerider510 said:
, didn't know idaho had palm trees...;) :ihih:
photoshop.....all the house and weird stuff....to hide the place more.....can you find the other things that were photoshoped(hint look for the hundred dollar bill)

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
775 Posts
Looks like that trip was killer. What happened to grams shoulder? t-sage does kill the djs for sure, I like that first shot of him.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Swoop said:
Looks like that trip was killer. What happened to grams shoulder? t-sage does kill the djs for sure, I like that first shot of him.
You fycked up kid. I heard national trip was off.

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
775 Posts
zachdank said:
You fycked up kid. I heard national trip was off.
Basically I just got b**ch slapped.... twice. No sick trip to some ripping djs. and now it looks like we aren't even going to Nationals, because some kook is having a power trip. nothing I can do about it. Things just aren't working for me this week.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts