Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
SUUUPER SIICK!!! Crazy low altitude head-scrapin backflip!!
Mad props from me!

Are those bud leaves on your green bike???:p

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Great pics.
Props...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nice!!!!!

Props to all you guys...nice style. Did your bros practice on anything else first??? Or did they just say f**k it and hit the dirt with their back flips? I can't really see the jump that good in the pic. What was the lip, gap, and landing like? Just curious, in case I ever get the balls to try one.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
that is awsome.... i wish we had land at our jump spot (for those of you that are not familiar with it, there is a cliff on the right of the jumps.... so i'm afraid to try anything because my bike might fall off the edge... :(

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
likestocrash said:
Props to all you guys...nice style. Did your bros practice on anything else first??? Or did they just say f**k it and hit the dirt with their back flips? I can't really see the jump that good in the pic. What was the lip, gap, and landing like? Just curious, in case I ever get the balls to try one.
we all tried backflips to a foam pit before. it's just that you gotta have the cojones to try it on dirt :p
that backflip sequence is on a real dirt jump - no flat landing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.