Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, the waiting is over. Dirt will start to be delivered at 7:30am tomorrow 6/19. After some delays due to weather holding up the construction work the dirt is coming from CAMBr will actually have dirt to move around and turn into a bike park.

The next scheduled work day is this Saturday 6/21/08, 8:45am. There will be alot of work being done in addition to the scheduled workdays and if you would like to lend a hand please visit the message boards at www.cambr.org to see when we will be out at the park. We appreciate all the assistance we can get but please do not go to the park to work without the knowledge and approval and presence of a CAMBr Trailboss. Unsupervised work can not be done for liability reasons. Unsupervised and unauthorized work at the park will cause problems with the land manager, The Plainfield Township Park District.

If you would like more info on the first dedicated dirt jump park in Illinois visit http://www.cambr.org or send me a pm and I'll get back to you in between shoveling some dirt.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Do you have a date when the DJ's will be officially open? I'm going to be in the area the week of July 20th. I was looking forward to hitting this place up as my bro's house is only a few miles away.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The workdays usually run until about 12:30 but now that there is dirt to work people might be sticking around and working after lunch.

We don't have a date set for an official opening. We hope it will be rideable by the 20th though. Check the message boards at CAMBr.org for up to the minute(or day by day) updates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.