Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are anywhere near New Jersey on Saturday, you can go to a dirt demo being held at Mahlon Dickerson Park in Jefferson. Bikes available to try include Ellsworth, Intense, Santa Cruz, Maverick Cannondale, Trek, and Gary Fisher.
this is the best way to decide what to get. Opinions are like you know what-- Everybody has one. You will know what's best for you buy riding, not reading about bikes.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
How about a Chameleon to test ride?

I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of my FS and going all HT and would welcome the chance to demo a longer travel Chameleon. Not the trend but its where my heart is.

Also, you should post this on the NJ site.

See you Saturday and thanks for the dirt demos. Something the industry needs more of.
REV

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard Tails

Rev Bubba said:
I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of my FS and going all HT and would welcome the chance to demo a longer travel Chameleon. Not the trend but its where my heart is.

Also, you should post this on the NJ site.

See you Saturday and thanks for the dirt demos. Something the industry needs more of.
REV
Hey Reverend!
I will not have a Chameleon at the Demo but I might be able to swing a Cannondale chase or a Kona LT hard tail. As you mentioned, the trend is not towards LT hardtails right now, hence the lack of Chameleons in stock.
Hope to see you there!
Brendan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.