Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mtb 101

mbrmegan said:
I'll be there. I saw some nice bikes at Cyclecraft this week.

Hey Brendan, is the clinic still on for this evening?
Hi Megan!
Clinic is still on. I will not be there but my friend Bruce, aka redellsworth, will be runing the show. Bruce will ride in just about any kind of weather. If the weather is bad, use your best judgement!
Brendan

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was there

Brendan said:
Hi Megan!
Clinic is still on. I will not be there but my friend Bruce, aka redellsworth, will be runing the show. Bruce will ride in just about any kind of weather. If the weather is bad, use your best judgement!
Brendan
Trails were fine but no takers last night. I hike the trails every morning to remove debris that would be hard for a newbie. I enjoy doing the rides and sorry a few drops of rain before the ride scared people away. BTW I don't have a CC uniform but there aren't too many red Ids at the Tourne so it almost always has to be me.

Bruce

·
Registered
200 Posts
oh, too bad

Red Ellsworth said:
Trails were fine but no takers last night. I hike the trails every morning to remove debris that would be hard for a newbie. I enjoy doing the rides and sorry a few drops of rain before the ride scared people away. BTW I don't have a CC uniform but there aren't too many red Ids at the Tourne so it almost always has to be me.

Bruce
The rain did scare me away - it poured as I rode my bike home from work.

i will have to try again in september due to my schedule...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.