Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We escaped for a quick jaunt into what we call the "HU District," otherwise known as the area around Hurricane, Utah. Here we we rode the goodness that is Guacamole. It starts very close to where we camped and takes you into a lunar landscape where fire has scorched slickrock dunes.

J stole his dad's ss for the day:

I'm thinking he likes the bike, good thing his dad was too hapy to notice that he may have just lost his single speed...

At the vista we took a break and drank in the views.

My precious:

After such a tasty ride it hard to head home, but we managed, knowing we have some tasty goodness in Fruita.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Looks like fun SP. What's that they say about a family that plays together?

Don't tell me you drove clear over to the HU District and only rode Guacamole. Quit holding out on us and post up the rest of the shots from Gooseberry, JEM, Slickrock Swamp, and Little Creek.

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KRob said:
Looks like fun SP. What's that they say about a family that plays together?

Don't tell me you drove clear over to the HU District and only rode Guacamole. Quit holding out on us and post up the rest of the shots from Gooseberry, JEM, Slickrock Swamp, and Little Creek.
We were only there for one day. We drove, we met up with friends, we rode, we met other friends for dinner, we drove home.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,166 Posts
Love that trail! Good ride in that area for just chillin and playing around, having fun:)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Spicy Guacamole...

We were in Virgin last Monday, and we also dipped a few chips...

(The last Photo was from our trip through there last June.)

Attachments

·
Currently in Exile
2,305 Posts
This picture speaks to me.

I can only hope that some day I will be able to take a picture like that of my three daughters.

Thanks for the great post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.