Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad who is not on MTBR purchased a 200L after my good experience with 2 of them. He recently called to tell me his blue power light is flashing when connected, but can not get the light to power on. He called Dinotte customer service, but with it being the July 4th holiday, went to voice mail and did not hear back today. I searched some other threads, and is this something that he might have tripped it into programming mode?
If anyone has some advice it would be appreciated, otherwise he will just wait until next week to get back to his early riding summer schedule. Also if you have some advice, please make it very simple, my dad is 68 and not real good with technical details.

·
Registered
53 Posts
bhc said:
My dad who is not on MTBR purchased a 200L after my good experience with 2 of them. He recently called to tell me his blue power light is flashing when connected, but can not get the light to power on. He called Dinotte customer service, but with it being the July 4th holiday, went to voice mail and did not hear back today. I searched some other threads, and is this something that he might have tripped it into programming mode?
If anyone has some advice it would be appreciated, otherwise he will just wait until next week to get back to his early riding summer schedule. Also if you have some advice, please make it very simple, my dad is 68 and not real good with technical details.
Just tell him to double click on the power boutton to switch it on

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for posting, but we already tried that, and that does not work. The light worked fine for the first two weeks. I live 2500 miles away, so cannot physically see what is happening. But it is not turning on, just the blue power button flashing when you connect to the battery supply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.