Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
17,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there haven't been many of these available in recent months, and they haven't had any ETA's showing when they might be available again.

so i reached out to 45n to see what they had to say.

their response is below. plan accordingly.

+ + + + +

Thanks for reaching out, and your interest in our products. Thanks for bearing with us as we have been out of stock of most of these tires all summer.
We do have lots of stock arriving for the winter season, and some of it is already in QBP warehouses. This first round of product will likely be shipped out to our stocking dealer partners who have pre-ordered tires.
Then, if there is any left, then it will hit the “open stock” on QBP.com, and be freely available to order for QBP dealers across the country.

We hope to have products freely available to order by Christmas time, at the very least.

·
This place needs an enema
17,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Local rep says 1 shipment is all we will get this year, once that is gone nothing else till next season.

He also said trek isn't producing anything fat this year? No idea if that is true about trek.
I got a stack of Barbe's and Gnar's in June, and have another (Trek tells me) due in November.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.