Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Does anyone who carries thier digital video camera with them, have a case or some kind of protection for it? It should be fine in my camelback, but im not perfect and i do fall, most of the time pretty hard...So is there any kind of case or extra protection for digital video cameras? I could have sworn i saw one in an older issue of MBUK, but I cant seem to find it.
Thanks
Erik

·
Specialized Rida
815 Posts
edray said:
Hey,
Does anyone who carries thier digital video camera with them, have a case or some kind of protection for it? It should be fine in my camelback, but im not perfect and i do fall, most of the time pretty hard...So is there any kind of case or extra protection for digital video cameras? I could have sworn i saw one in an older issue of MBUK, but I cant seem to find it.
Thanks
Erik

You can try one of these but it's kind of pricey.

Or you can go this route , which is what I did. Go to wal-mart or something and you can find one that is strong enough.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Raptordude said:
I went to Ritz camera and bought the 30 dollar alluminum case for mine, and I love it. Its kinda big and bulky, but holds all my lenses, filters, the actual camera and extra batteries also. When I run the helmet camera it'll be peace of cake. Just put all the connections in there and put the helmet cam up top, if I fall...its aluminum...its tough.

Its a very rigid, sturdy, and tough case that I bought in mind with biking and snowboarding. You can customize the internal foam to your liking (Its kinda fun).

Good luck anyway, I would invest in one of these if you want to use your camera....
when i went to attitash we stored a friends video camera in a backpack wraped in about 2 layers of sweatshirts, gave it a little protection

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
edray said:
Hey,
Thanks
Erik
I went to Ritz camera and bought the 30 dollar alluminum case for mine, and I love it. Its kinda big and bulky, but holds all my lenses, filters, the actual camera and extra batteries also. When I run the helmet camera it'll be peace of cake. Just put all the connections in there and put the helmet cam up top, if I fall...its aluminum...its tough.

Its a very rigid, sturdy, and tough case that I bought in mind with biking and snowboarding. You can customize the internal foam to your liking (Its kinda fun).

Good luck anyway, I would invest in one of these if you want to use your camera....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts