Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,000 Posts
[very nice but I would delete out the part about you and friends digging it.....leave no evidence for someone to incriminate you

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not illegal to do trail maintenance

Even your most diehard trail nazi can say that all trails need maintenance. Yup we did some digging, built some drainage, built some berms so you don't have big breaking bumps, smooth landings so there isn't sketchy landings for people to crash out on. Weed wacked the weeds back from the trail. Share the trails my friends, work on the trails, its good for everyone, most trails that are maintained by mountain bikers and properly built are in much better condition than some over grown hiking trails. Making a trail safer for everybody is a good thing, and you shouldn't believe that all trail building is negative impact.

·
Banned
2,227 Posts
zaxxon said:
Even your most diehard trail nazi can say that all trails need maintenance. Yup we did some digging, built some drainage, built some berms so you don't have big breaking bumps, smooth landings so there isn't sketchy landings for people to crash out on. Weed wacked the weeds back from the trail. Share the trails my friends, work on the trails, its good for everyone, most trails that are maintained by mountain bikers and properly built are in much better condition than some over grown hiking trails. Making a trail safer for everybody is a good thing, and you shouldn't believe that all trail building is negative impact.
There is no legal singletrack, let alone doubles, berms, etc. on that public land so save the snow job for the suckers that aren't familiar with the area.

You didn't do trail maintenance on a legal trail, you built a bootleg trail on public land and were dumb enough to post it here for all to see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.