Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ti is addictive
Joined
·
2,894 Posts
crisillo said:
carbon seatstays and link. I think... when comparing 06 ML with the 07 ML2

the "complete ML" is the same as 06 as far as I know...
ML2........Carbon seatstays......Carbon Rockers.......Anodization

Complete ML.......as Criss stated......
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,683 Posts
simplton said:
What he said....

mmm, mmmm good....
They always line up in single file line, taking turns at looking at the ML2's behind......... mmmm yummy.....:arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :idea:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
631 Posts
Whafe said:
They always line up in single file line, taking turns at looking at the ML2's behind......... mmmm yummy.....:arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :arf: :idea:
looking? how's 'bout gaawkin? :ihih:

the kinda gawkin that'll getcha fired from yer job. :eek: :arf:
 

·
Ti is addictive
Joined
·
2,894 Posts
I'm sorry, but I like the look of the polished rear better, but I also like natural looking ones vs big plastic silicone ones as well.........
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,683 Posts
TiEndo said:
I'm sorry, but I like the look of the polished rear better, but I also like natural looking ones vs big plastic silicone ones as well.........
The feeling of those silicone ones give me the heebie geebies to be honest.... HAve to say, I am for the natural ones also......................... Am down with my polished rare too, will be more so in a round 9 hours even more....... But am still drooling over the carbon...... Ti, haev 2 bikes arriving any day, am thinking we have enough bikes....:D
 

·
Ti is addictive
Joined
·
2,894 Posts
Whafe said:
The feeling of those silicone ones give me the heebie geebies to be honest.... HAve to say, I am for the natural ones also......................... Am down with my polished rare too, will be more so in a round 9 hours even more....... But am still drooling over the carbon...... Ti, haev 2 bikes arriving any day, am thinking we have enough bikes....:D
Enough bikesss?????? Ain't that the truth..........Post up the cruiser, I'm dyin to see it...:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
631 Posts
TiEndo said:
I'm sorry, but I like the look of the polished rear better, but I also like natural looking ones vs big plastic silicone ones as well.........
Hmm, well, I can't argue with that. But I still have a hard time looking away from the sexy carbon + weight savings. Dam I should have gotten an Exo..:madman: Oh well, I s'pose if I were to find someone who'd take a Ti in trade and get an '07 Exo I'd end up with the best of both worlds....

Ugh! I think I just had a level three UGI attack!!!! :eekster: :shocked: :blush: :yikes:

I'm a gonner.... Save yourselves, I'll never make it... You'll have to go on without me....
 

·
Ti is addictive
Joined
·
2,894 Posts
simplton said:
Hmm, well, I can't argue with that. But I still have a hard time looking away from the sexy carbon + weight savings. Dam I should have gotten an Exo..:madman: Oh well, I s'pose if I were to find someone who'd take a Ti in trade and get an '07 Exo I'd end up with the best of both worlds....

Ugh! I think I just had a level three UGI attack!!!! :eekster: :shocked: :blush: :yikes:

I'm a gonner.... Save yourselves, I'll never make it... You'll have to go on without me....
Oh just order the exogrid seatpost and CF rear first, that'll calm your nerves a little, and while you're at it some nice I-9 wheels just to take the edge of that shoulder pain......do ya feel me simp?????;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
631 Posts
TiEndo said:
Oh just order the exogrid seatpost and CF rear first, that'll calm your nerves a little, and while you're at it some nice I-9 wheels just to take the edge of that shoulder pain......do ya feel me simp?????;)
I'm feelin it brother. I gots ma feelers out there. :thumbsup:

simp
 

·
Ti is addictive
Joined
·
2,894 Posts
You know, a new fully built exogrid motolite (pimped out to the gills) would look good right beside the Ti one you got........kinda wet day ride vs dry day ride;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
783 Posts
crisillo said:
carbon seatstays and link. I think... when comparing 06 ML with the 07 ML2

the "complete ML" is the same as 06 as far as I know...
I think the complete ML also only has a butted downtube, whereas the ML2 has butting
on the chainstay/toptube. From what I could glean from the Titus site and an online
dealer, they dont mention any special manip. of the tubes on the ML complete except
for the downtube. Hopefully I'm wrong, as that would mean that the frame could be close
to 7 lbs. on the ML complete vs. 5.8 on the ML2.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top