Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stokeless Asshat
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mountain schooled me today. I was out for 5 1/2 hours and I must have walked 2 of those. This is usually a 4 hour ride for me but today fear was my biggest enemy. Sucks getting old. I'm cooked. I think I'll order a pizza and watch Kung-Fu movies. :)

·
Stokeless Asshat
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn Jeff. Read your own sig. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Well... I couldn't finish mowing/trimming the front and back yards today and had to put the rest off until tomorrow. Though its 100+ with 80+% humidity. I'm driving to Flagstaff tomorrow to do some riding!

·
Stokeless Asshat
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought Flag was arid like it is here. 100-80 is stupid hot.

·
Registered
720 Posts
haha, i ordered DOMINOS last night
2 med pizzas w/2 toppings for $5.99/ea

heck we're getting old fellas

·
Relax. I'm a pro.
1,464 Posts
I think we all have those days. You should be proud of yourself, though. You were out there for over five hours. My longest ride in recent memory was four hours long, and it was on the road.

Hooray for bikes, pizza, beer and kool movies. I watched Kill Bill 1 & 2 this week.

·
VRC Hound
4,275 Posts
I woke up at 5am this morning to race. Felt good, and tried to mix it up a little. On mile 12 of 42 I hear "pwing!" and think I've flatted. Don't feel pressure falling, so figure I'm fine. A few moments later, however, I feel whup whup whup and my rear wheel is banging into my brakes and frame - broken spoke - race over. Better than the three ladies that left the race with broken bones and broken bikes on mile 5 though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts