Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
84,197 Posts
Aside from the leg, thanks Scott for “putting a face to an avatar”. That was a great long running thread in Off Camber. Maybe I’ll go bump it. ;)

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
The voicemail crackled "dude I dropped my leg from the 29th pitch, I think I have to BASE off the top…" Bad idea, we seemed to agree. One of the bros combed the base, found it and hiked it to the top. He washed it off, put it back on. He was happy again - complete. Then he hiked down.

·
Cycologist
16,913 Posts
Aside from the leg, thanks Scott for "putting a face to an avatar". That was a great long running thread in Off Camber. Maybe I'll go bump it. ;)
Is that Scott? He looks meaner than the last time I saw him. And if it was Scott, he'd be gnawing on that leg.

·
Registered
ya like dags?
5,877 Posts
The voicemail crackled "dude I dropped my leg from the 29th pitch, I think I have to BASE off the top…" Bad idea, we seemed to agree. One of the bros combed the base, found it and hiked it to the top. He washed it off, put it back on. He was happy again - complete. Then he hiked down.

I haven't heard this song in so long. Thanks for the throwback.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
There was a prosthetic leg sitting at a bus stop in Tucson once day as I drove by. About 6 in the morning, no one to be seen. Same day a Circle K got robbed a couple miles away. The perps were described as a one legged man in a wheelchair and a lady with no arms. I figured they had a rough night.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.