Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
i took the wheels home
215 Posts
Justin06GT said:
guys this is Colorado in winter not florida
When in a normal year we have the occasional day for shorts and a t-shirt in January and February, 5 weeks of continual snow coverage starts to make one crazy.

Worst of all, there is no place to escape to go biking...

Moab: hi-35 degrees and snow

BUT...

It is going to be 53 degrees and sunny in Vegas tomorrow. Anyone up for some gamblin'?

·
More Chasmism
798 Posts
70-Spokes said:
Moab: hi-35 degrees and snow
That's a little misleading. Yes it has been colder here than normal (highs in the low 30s for the past week), but most of the trails are clear. I rode Amasa yesterday which was in perfect shape. I don't know how much we'll get out of this little "snow shower" bit this evening, but overall we've been dry and sunny -- much more so than the Grand Valley. Of course, in ascending order, SW Utah, Vegas, Sedona & The Sonoran Desert have much better winter riding conditions than we do.

hfly

·
Registered
186 Posts
I miss Santa Cruz from 10 days ago.

I woke up this morning planning on riding my bike woke up to snow. Then I realized that the single speed I wanted to ride was at work. :-( I rode the trainer for an hour.

Oh well here is some happy pictures, to a cold stupid day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.