Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
XCBob said:
Did anyone ride today? Where? How were the trails?
Yeah I rode wissahickon 2day - it was fine, I dont think there is any place close to hear that dry as quickly as wissahickon - rained yesterday dry today - good drainage

·
Registered
77 Posts
I rode French Creek today, muddy as expected. I called before I rode and they said the trails were open and rideable however I thought it was bit wet to be out there. Problem is we start at Shed road so it doesn't get muddy until you're farther in.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wissahickon tomorrow

gritsngravy said:
Yeah I rode wissahickon 2day - it was fine, I dont think there is any place close to hear that dry as quickly as wissahickon - rained yesterday dry today - good drainage
I'll probably get up early and ride Wissahickon tomorrow morning(if it doesn't rain tonight).

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
yup----

rode the road Sat, S. Mtn Sunday...as long as you were at teh top, S. Mtn was great...teh bottom was a little mushy but still not bad

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
S. Mountain?

dankilling said:
rode the road Sat, S. Mtn Sunday...as long as you were at teh top, S. Mtn was great...teh bottom was a little mushy but still not bad
S. Mountain? Where's S. Mountain?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where on the Mt do you ride. I am in Allentown and looking for new areas. Right now I spend a lot of time at Jordan Park and the Lehigh Parkway.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
check out bikevmb.com...lots of local rides posted weekly all over the lehigh valley....just dont pay attention to the squabbling, its mostly harmless ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts