Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states. I didn't think Judy XCs of that era came setup for disc brakes, but I could be wrong.

Thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Derailleurless
9,122 Posts
zanq said:
Hmm, that's what I thought, that's why I question what this is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3695345498&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

You can see disc brake tabs in a couple of the pics. 60 mm of travel is wrong too. My '96 Judy is 63 mm.
I'm not sure what that is. The '96 and I believe the '97 had the old 3-piece bolt-together lowers; my '96 still had a canti hanger on the arch.

At one point I found a set of '99 Judy lowers that I retrofitted on to the '96 fork fork: one piece casting, IS tabs. I'm just not sure if the IS tabs showed up on any '98 Judys.

·
Speedüb Nate said:
I'm not sure what that is. The '96 and I believe the '97 had the old 3-piece bolt-together lowers; my '96 still had a canti hanger on the arch.

At one point I found a set of '99 Judy lowers that I retrofitted on to the '96 fork fork: one piece casting, IS tabs. I'm just not sure if the IS tabs showed up on any '98 Judys.
just click www.mtb-kataloge.de and then rock shox... you'll see

·
Derailleurless
9,122 Posts
Cycleshark said:
just click www.mtb-kataloge.de and then rock shox... you'll see
OMG what a cool site. Unfortunately the version of the Acrobat reader I'm stuck with can't read the '97 or '98 catalogs, but from the graphics it looks like the one in the ebay ad might be a '97 (definitely not a '96).

·
Registered
80 Posts
I second that.

Its a 98. I have the same fork on my Klein. I pulled off the one peice crown and stantions and custom ordered new stantions for my Klein Air-headset judy crown in my Klein.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.