Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
illuminaughty
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had experience with the newer DiaTech headsets? I found some 1" in both threadless and threaded in various colors (silver, black, pewter) for under $20.00 each. They look to be well made but maybe a little light (flimsy?) Any opinions?

·
Comfortably Dumb
365 Posts
Someone on the Internet Movie Database is claiming to be Cousin Eddie. Same old tactics.:rolleyes: Just thought I would let everyone know it's not me.

Oh, and check out this cool 1971 Z28 Camaro!

Attachments

·
illuminaughty
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someone on the Internet Movie Database is claiming to be Cousin Eddie. Same old tactics.:rolleyes: Just thought I would let everyone know it's not me.
Oh, and check out this cool 1971 Z28 Camaro!
Allow me to misquote some of my "friends"..

Who cares? Did you copyright or trademark that name? Why do you have to be here?.

Why are you telling us, shouldn't you be telling them? We don't care who you are.

It was pretty easy to tell it wasn't you. That guy actually seems to have a brain.

just think all you want...I'll bin this thread if it gets out of hand...or if I just wanna feel important.

....but it is a nice Camaro...:thumbsup:

·
Comfortably Dumb
365 Posts
Allow me to misquote some of my "friends"..

Who cares? Did you copyright or trademark that name? Why do you have to be here?.

Why are you telling us, shouldn't you be telling them? We don't care who you are.

It was pretty easy to tell it wasn't you. That guy actually seems to have a brain.

just think all you want...I'll bin this thread if it gets out of hand...or if I just wanna feel important.

....but it is a nice Camaro...:thumbsup:
Haha! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.