Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Singletrack Slayer
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, I was just posting this to let all of you know that you can check out the awesome line of Diamondback bikes, available here in Chattanooga. If you want to check out the new Sortie 5" trail bikes and 6" Mission rigs, they are available at Dick's Sporting Goods. I had to get the word out. I have got the Sortie 1,2,&3 in stock and Missions 1&2 in stock. If you want to check out the Sortie Black, come see me there, I was lucky enough to get one of them, out of 30 produced!! It is an amazing bike.

Attachments

·
Singletrack Slayer
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an 09 Mission 2 19" in stock for a $2100, where do you live, This is a great looking and riding bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am from Grand Junction Colorado. Is the bike you have a brand new bike for that price? Can you ship to Colorado? I just can't seem to locate this bike anywhere around here. I am very interested in purchasing the 09 mission 2 so I can eventually upgrade to the hammerschmidt crank. I was also considering the Giant Trance x2. Which wuold you recomend?

·
Singletrack Slayer
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is brand new and I'm the mechanic here at Dick's Sporting Goods Chattanooga. I would tell you that a Dick's could order it for you out there in CO. I am one of few stores that has a highend selection of bikes, we are one of the biggest volume stores in the nation. I love my DBs and would highly recommend one. You should look into the Mission 3 if you want hammerschmidt. I am sure you know about it and we sell it for a cool 3300 dollars (msrp is 3800)!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts