Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the story is..i have a 2010 response and rode it all summer in the city and ended up getting hit by a pick up truck and i was fine but the bike suffered damage to the crankset. As of right now the bike is at my aunts in storage far away and i would like to buy a new crankset over the internet and get it here before i go to pick it up. So the question is..what crankset dimensions/size does the response have/need? Anyone with a response know?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...419845&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Would something like that work?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
40 Posts
Did the bottom bracket suffer any damage? or are you plan on replacing it anyways??? you can get the whole set from any internet retailer, and your options are endless... Also depending on the size of your frame. most arm lengths are 170mm or 175mm.... But b4 buying you need to figure out what your going to do for a bottom bracket, keeping or replacing

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, the bottom bracket is not damaged but i still will consider replacing. Its just bent cranks and missing teeth(not my teeth). I use the bike mostly to get to work(city) but i also use for what its made for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.