Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else ride this weekend? Holy ****! Theres alot of new stuff at Diablo....New jumpline, new berms, new drops and sick new bridges.....these new bridges were like 10' off the ground and 40 feet long...anyone else ride em?

·
Registered
142 Posts
YEA i went today man!

nycfreerider said:
Did anyone else ride this weekend? Holy ****! Theres alot of new stuff at Diablo....New jumpline, new berms, new drops and sick new bridges.....these new bridges were like 10' off the ground and 40 feet long...anyone else ride em?

it was sick, i LOVED the new jump trails... if you were there today you may have seen me getting some footage on the jumps, with the guy on the K2 and psylo. i had one of the rentals kuz my romic blew on the first run. :rolleyes: yea i loved that trail with the bridges.... did u hit the 10-15 footer (drop) after that?? i think thats the trail. its NICE :D

·
Can't get right...
556 Posts
Went Sat & sun

The new trail w/ the long ass bridges is fun as hell. A little wet sun but fun anyway.Sux ur shock blewout but its a romic so no surprises there. How r the Diablo rentals and what do they charge. That place is getting better and better every weekend. The drop is at the end of that run. I've only rolled it but give me a few days... Im the guy w/ the azonic eliminator,avy, & Shiver if ur up there again this weekend. Weather looks great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts