Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is from July, but I finally got editing and the stuff for my camera, let me know what you think, im new at editing, it was 5min of footage i cut it down alot, top make it short. I forgot to put the road to nowere drop in it :mad: . Riders are Hilikus on the stinky and bighit816 on the big hit, and im on the red vpf. enjoy

http://www.snowpics.net/view_single.php?medid=14070

COPY AND PASTE LINK, sory

·
Broken and dizzy
694 Posts
Nice bro, but damn, get a tri-pod or lay off the RedBull.....<shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty...>

·
fungus amongus
395 Posts
vpjackal989 said:
yea i know i should have made it longer, I was not the one shaking it was umm i wont say. (hilikus)
...snif you expect me to hold the camera steady when adrenaline is pumping through every ounce of my body

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
good video, whos the song by i gotta ask

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
hilikus said:
...snif you expect me to hold the camera steady when adrenaline is pumping through every ounce of my body
Buy a better camcorder with steady shot...tripod works for sure...or freakin just rest it on a rock, branch, or part of your bike....

·
Super Fly
131 Posts
nice park

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Good Stuff

I sure do miss that place. Snowboarding there is not the same.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New Vid

vpjackal989 said:
This is from July, but I finally got editing and the stuff for my camera, let me know what you think, im new at editing, it was 5min of footage i cut it down alot, top make it short. I forgot to put the road to nowere drop in it :mad: . Riders are Hilikus on the stinky and bighit816 on the big hit, and im on the red vpf. enjoy

http://www.snowpics.net/view_single.php?medid=14070

COPY AND PASTE LINK, sory
Here is a video of the trails

www.snowpics.net/view_single.php?medid=14105

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
themarsvolta55 said:
you gunnu show mtbr the vid of the HOT blonde running naked down the dominion line that you got on your camera?

slow mo and everything... jeez your a sicko
dude i dont wanna get banned

1 - 20 of 24 Posts