Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to set up my coil on my 2006 heckler. I have been reading old posts and I see alot of people recommending the boost be all the way out and around 120 psi. Does all the way out refer to the bottom out control on the back of the boost and if so is that toward the + or the - ? Any other set up tips would be greatly appreciated since I am kind of a set it and forget it guy

weight 195 geared up
450 pound spring
Agressive all mountain/light freeride type riding

Thanks

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Yeah all the way out is the big blue end on the piggyback. Depending on where fox stuck your sticker you will either have 2 or three white lines showing on the piggyback. With your weight I would say about 130-135ish in the boost chamber but go ahead and start low, and set your rebound so it feels sorta slow stationary (somewhere around 4-5 clicks usually) and ride it, the slower rebound seems to keep that bike planted a little better.

Best thing I could tell you for that bike and shock is to send it to Push as I am sure you have heard from others, but they really do make a big difference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.