Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
This is Slovak language. I can actually read a good deal of it, being Polish. They don't give any details other than saying that this is a combination off all strengths of a regular DHX with benefits of air. Interestingly enough, there is the Float 130X TrailTune. It is basically Float with a terralogic. If that's all that this fork is, I don't know who would want to ride one.

_MK

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
I tried a few translation websites; they identified it as slovak, as you have, but I couldn't get a translation out of any of them. But you seem to have covered it; thanks MK.

·
Toby Wong?
1,307 Posts
even better.....

sounds like a freakin' winner (uber-custom valved from Push to broaden the range and max the plush)

There think there's a sweet race pic of Eric Carter from Sea Otter this year on a Turner 4X? with a DHX Air / Fox 36 combo...

...anyone, anyone?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nope

EC has a broken foot, so no Sea Otter for him.

He also is sponsored by Rock Shox, so no Fox stuff on his bike.

He has been riding a Mongoose DH bike all winter, but we'll see what happens when the real season starts. Might be another "Mongoose" Turner for him...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.