Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sedona, Az USA
1,036 Posts
Caution

my friend has a mono. couple of thoughts.

the rear triangle is so wide that he has experienced these couple of things:

1. massive wear of the powdercoating from his shoes/ankle.
2. big ding(s) on the tubing from navigating through tight rock sections.

Basically - protect the hell out of your rear triangle tubing!

enjoy! that is a sweet ride. post some finished pics as well as some action shots.

joel

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
COUTION...

You may think that you are unbrakeble riding that frame.. but you are brakeble, the unbrakeble is the frame....

HOT HOT HOT...<<< that's what I think

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
dude it look soooo much more hot in full black. lucky bike whore. you should put the triple 8 on it now if you havent sold it, then you could call it night rider.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
ill never have enough movey for that!
what you gonna put on it? the foes XTD?

btw that is one sweet frame

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Chikity China said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
ill never have enough movey for that!
what you gonna put on it? the foes XTD?

btw that is one sweet frame
If you gonna have a $3000 frame and a $2000+ fork you better install an alarm sistem too.

BTW. that frame can't get any HOTER..

·
Registered
524 Posts
Holy hell.....****...........wowwwwwwwww. Heh, I guess you decided to go with black? God that thing is crazy....wish I had 3k to drop on a frame. I agree with VIA, id go with a alarm system :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
VIA said:
COUTION...

You may think that you are unbrakeble riding that frame.. but you are brakeble, the unbrakeble is the frame....

HOT HOT HOT...<<< that's what I think
Any thing is breakable. Just a matter of time and the rider. Stupid Riders break frames. Seem broken intenses, Foes, Santa cruz bikes all kinds of DH bikes. Of course the frame is not going to break in its 1st year unless the rider is doing 6+ foot drops to flat on a dialy basis.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.