Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to search several times but couldn't find and info specific to the DHR DHX shock.

I have been trying to set up the DHX on my 05 DHR. I have it set up pretty nice, but from what everyone says about the DHX I think it could be better.

I am 180 lbs and the shock has a 450 spring. Does anyone have an insight on air pressure and pro-p adjustments.

The shock also makes a lot of noise when I use a lot of the stroke. Is this because of how I set it up.

:confused:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bonz said:
I tried to search several times but couldn't find and info specific to the DHR DHX shock.

I have been trying to set up the DHX on my 05 DHR. I have it set up pretty nice, but from what everyone says about the DHX I think it could be better.

I am 180 lbs and the shock has a 450 spring. Does anyone have an insight on air pressure and pro-p adjustments.

The shock also makes a lot of noise when I use a lot of the stroke. Is this because of how I set it up.

:confused:

I'm 180lbs, I use the 450lbs spring with proper pre-load (not sure how many turns) so I get the rec. amount of sag. I run 110-115 psi in the shock, no bottom out (dialed all the way out), and 6 clicks in of propedal. Works awesome for me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Miko said:
I'm 180lbs, I use the 450lbs spring with proper pre-load (not sure how many turns) so I get the rec. amount of sag. I run 110-115 psi in the shock, no bottom out (dialed all the way out), and 6 clicks in of propedal. Works awesome for me.
Thanks, I was going to tackle this tonight. I think I am going to drop to a 400 spring and go from there. I like the 'no bottom out' on your set up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts