1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

heh...

drill hole here

saint + e.13 + gamut + bent pedals

saint, dura-ace

badass brakes + pinner rotor

the saddle seems to be popular with the ladies

Look closely and you'll notice I'm missing a pinch bolt for my fork.

Weighs in at 40.4 lbs.

Props to Dave Turner and Co. for making such a badass bike back in 2002.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gruntled said:
Hey Ray,
That bike was the inspiration for me to build this one, leaving a poor naked Bruja frame you may remember building for me.....(the Bruja is now my XC bike). Your red rocket still looks better.
Rad bike Scott. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Wow! that bike is sick!!!! I wanted that bike so much when they came out. Are you going to ride it or just admire it, serious question. if you're going to ride it are you going to get the RC Pushed?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2w4s said:
Are you going to ride it or just admire it, serious question. if you're going to ride it are you going to get the RC Pushed?
I admire it by riding the hell out've it about 4-5 days a week. While it may seem hard to believe, it's rarely ever that clean.

No plans to get the rear shock PUSH'ed. Darren and those guys do phenomenal work over there, but my shock, to me, feels dialed in. Don't fix what isn't broken, right? If, for some reason, it blows up... yeah, I'll definitely consider it.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Sick bike. I like how all it took was drilling that one hole to bring it up to date with the proper geometry.

Just eyeballing it, by lining up the axles and seeing where the bb is in relation to them... yeah. It's a ripper.

·
Registered
745 Posts
nice build rb, i like the look of the older dhr's. by the way you don't have the cap over your high and low speed compression knobs. thats one place you will smack off of something. :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.