Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have lived in boise for awhile now and have recently got back into biking. (more specifically DH) So my question is are there any DH trails in boise or around the area that i could have some one shuttle me up.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Dh

There is a sweet 16 mile long DH that is rippin fast with plenty of flowy turns and it is easily shuttled by the DH'ers. It ends up right at the North end of town as well so it is convenient to Hyde Park. I have had my bike up over 40mph on it many times. Just drive up and park at the lodge and don't stop until you are at the stop sign.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I wonder why some people bother posting

Here is a productive answer:

Trail 4, trail 6, 5, even Hard guy (may get flack for shuttleing and it is over very quickly with its 30+mph speeds), and up at Bogus are your best bets. There are lots of options but the lower foothills are so fast, it is hard to find ones that feel worth the drive on a regular basis.

A group of us try to do Sundays up at Bogus. Drive up and shuttle the DH and FR trails we have up there. If we can get 4-6 people it is perfect, we just take turns being the driver.

There is an anti DH stigma in the area that is slowly losing its footing. If you are itching to get a shuttle in, PM me and maybe we can work out a day and time. There are more trails than what I have mentioned and the ones there are sometimes not fun depending on how long it has been since last rain. What type of terrain is your preference, what bike are you riding?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.