Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
telemarc, as the front triangle is very simple, it may be lighter. It may also be real 16,5 and not 17,3 like my F2 S size :|
production units are not finished, yet, so I still have a lot of time to ride my Faith hard :)

·
telemarc
293 Posts
Frango

Yeah that makes sense.I'm totally happy with my Foes Fly for the same reasons. Smaller and lighter . If I didn't have it I would be doing the same thing. I still have not sold my DH Team so I may ride that too. Bike park opened yesterday.

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as there are 3pcs of Faith bikes in Poland now (on of them is mine :D ) I should have many problems to sell it. And of course if I gave a good price for it :)
goRz, it is possible that I see it during product presentation in September ;)

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
guys, guys, guys!
we have just received first drawings of the new DH bike - Glory.
I can't post it here, unfortunatelly, but I can tell you that it has rear end is similar to faith, front triangle is like the the prototype, but the way the shock is mounted is different.
it looks great for me :) I don't have any specs, yet. however, first units should be available in the biginning of 2006

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
guys, I also managed to measure somehow wheelbase and frame height
there will be 4 sizes: XS, S, M and L
the bike which was displayed on Eurobike was 116cm long and 38cm (15") high. I am not able to tell you which size was that (it was not marked)... I hope there is also a smaller frame :)

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
there was no price neither on the bike nor on the frame...
I think you have to wait till InterBike, if you leave in US.
I will post more detailed pics later today...

ps. I would also wait for the first tests ;)

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
one update more...
I tried to measure the real length (not horizontally) of Glory frame top tube and it seems that the unit shown on Eurobike was 10% that the displayed Faith

I like this frame/bike more and more ;)

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it's not just you :D but I think it will be very easy to make nice fender from the piece of plastic bottle (this is what I did at my Faith)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.