Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ridden most of the resort mountains i.e. Bogus Basin, Brundage, Tamarac(closed)...I am looking for some DH/FR spots in my area that I don't know about...I am not a big climber so preferably spots that can be shuttled or hiked fairly easily...

I don't mind traveling a couple of hours for a days worth of riding...Any suggestions??

Thanks all!

Also, any riders in the boise, meridian, cascade, mcCall areas looking for people to ride with and or help build/maintain, I am looking for a regular spot to ride and I have a big truck for shuttling...

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Yeah Im here in meridian 2-3 weeks a month then in Socal for the other 1-2 weeks every month. So for the next little bit Ill be around and possibly till next year when we are moving back to San Diego..

We have a few runs off the local mtns that are OK, theres Goos creek which unfortunently is more AM, apparently theres a DH run past nampa in the mtns. I dont stray too far with a family and all but I dont need to with going to Socal all the time I have a toon of stuff there and Bootleg on the way pending which dorection I go...

Hit me up we ride tuesday and friday.... Alan at velomech usually is the place to meet...Aside of that it pretty much is limited really bad here..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts