Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which bike should I choose out of those two bikes, I ride the north shore to give a perspective of what I ride, I also ride smooth flow trails, both of those two bike come out to be the same price with taxes and duties. I like the better components on the Canyon but I have heard that they have bad customer service and that they often crack which pushes me away. The Devinci I hear is bulletproof and that the customer service is great, but the components are not as good. I am leaning towards the Devinci as it has a more aggressive geometry and I can upgrade the fork with the $400 charger damper upgrade. Which would you choose?

·
Registered
Status 140, NS Suburban
465 Posts
Which bike should I choose out of those two bikes, I ride the north shore to give a perspective of what I ride, I also ride smooth flow trails, both of those two bike come out to be the same price with taxes and duties. I like the better components on the Canyon but I have heard that they have bad customer service and that they often crack which pushes me away. The Devinci I hear is bulletproof and that the customer service is great, but the components are not as good. I am leaning towards the Devinci as it has a more aggressive geometry and I can upgrade the fork with the $400 charger damper upgrade. Which would you choose?
Devinci local to you, have warranty and service, more aggressive geo and Shimano Drivetrains, assume no delays in shipment from Germany;

why you even consider canyon ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.