Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if a 29er version of the Spartan will be coming out? Does the Spartan even need 29er wheels or does it ride well enough with 27.5?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
303 Posts
Unpatiently waiting for the 29 version as well... looks like it takes some more months since they just came out with the new troy.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just heard from Devinci that the Spartan 29 is a race bike exclusive to their athletes "for the moment". I wonder when they will release it for the public

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
303 Posts
Damn!! Not what I wanted to hear... If there is no word from Devinci by the end of season, I am going to buy a Rallon. Just hope they wont release it very soon then. Pisses me off :-(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Devinci is taking orders now from shops for the Spartan 29 and yep agree that EWS Whistler will be the official release so we should FINALLY see if it as good as we all hope it is in just over a week!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Devinci is taking orders now from shops for the Spartan 29 and yep agree that EWS Whistler will be the official release so we should FINALLY see if it as good as we all hope it is in just over a week!
Thats what I heard too! Plus they should come with coil shocks!? Is this too good to be true??

·
Registered
303 Posts
No, one is for the high and one for the low setting on the 27.5 - there is a flip chip...

Damn you had me all fired up!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts