Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace my current pos, and my friend told me to check out some Devinci's. I went to test ride a couple, and I found the frame sizes to be HUGE!!! Right now I'm riding a (full-rigid) 18.5" frame. I figured a Medium devinci frame would be just about right, so I took one out. Too big. Even on the small frame my uh..."bits and pieces" were touching the bar.

Is it just me, or is something screwy with the devinci sizing? Not that it really matters, but I'm 5' 9" barefoot.

[edit] I just checked the devinci site, and a small is a 17" frame, while a medium is a 19". When I rode a kona in an 18" frame, it felt fine, and my boys were safe from contact with the bar. [/edit]

·
Registered
789 Posts
I ride a medium and I'm 5'8". Be more concerned about TT length. I don't know anyone who steps forward in the event of a sudden stop esp with clipless pedals; everybody steps sideways (leans bike to the side).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.