Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meetin' one or two others, for some fun in the sun, I'm in a white Ford truck, white utility topper.

Maybe I'll see 'ya there!:thumbsup:

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not much dirt, but ALOT of Fun!!

Mostly packed snow, alittle mud, some tacky dirt, touch of ice, a virtual smorgasbord of singletrack.:thumbsup:

Another terrific day out on the trail with Whyteboy! We even ran into Larry on the Pugs as we were, uhh, rehydrating (dang! Dogfishhead on an empty stomach packs a punch!:eekster: )

Attachments

·
Now with 20% more fat!!
2,031 Posts
sgltrak - I live in Colorado, so I can't be 100% sure. I remember seeing an old In Search Of with Leonard Nimoy when I was a kid, and there was a prophecy that foretold of a place on Earth where the ground isn't covered by snow. In this special place the ground is covered by a brownish-colored substance that they called "dirt".

I know, I know... UFOs, Nessie, and now Dirt... I don't really believe those shows either...

·
Jackass
249 Posts
JSD303 said:
sgltrak - I live in Colorado, so I can't be 100% sure. I remember seeing an old In Search Of with Leonard Nimoy when I was a kid, and there was a prophecy that foretold of a place on Earth where the ground isn't covered by snow. In this special place the ground is covered by a brownish-colored substance that they called "dirt".

I know, I know... UFOs, Nessie, and now Dirt... I don't really believe those shows either...
Classic! LOL!
I think they still show In Search Of... on Discovery every once in a while.

·
slow
7,796 Posts
JSD303 said:

Ha! I live a mere 20 minutes from the site if the alleged dirt sighting. I may have to get down there and see for myself if this is true.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.