Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the rig loaded and ready to roll. Not sure if I'll be off work in time to make it to Hall, but definitely in time for a lap at the bone. 6:30?

Anyone.....................anyone.........................?

·
Time is not a road.
4,150 Posts
single track mind said:
Got the rig loaded and ready to roll. Not sure if I'll be off work in time to make it to Hall, but definitely in time for a lap at the bone. 6:30?

Anyone.....................anyone.........................?
I can't make it today. May be up for a ride this weekend? I have equipment issues that I need to resolved, but I won't have it figured until Friday or so.

Hope the trip home was good.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chad1433 said:
I can't make it today. May be up for a ride this weekend? I have equipment issues that I need to resolved, but I won't have it figured until Friday or so.

Hope the trip home was good.
Still traveling back to Austin on the weekends. Mebbe next week.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well crap. I guess you have to get used to the altitude everytime you leave it. I rode out there last week, and while I was challenged, I did not suffer from lack of oxygen. I flew back to Austin for the weekend, then back here Monday morning. Riding last night, I could not get enough air. After the ride, I felt like I'd been kicked in the chest by a mule.

My apologies to Squeakywheel for being so f***ing slow, but he was very gracious in consoling me. :eek:

All in all, it was still a great ride!

·
Bodhisattva
10,843 Posts
Glad you had fun.
You just need to spend a few nights sleeping up in the high hills and your lungs will catch up.
drop me a line when you get back next week. Say hi to Charles C for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts