Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
smell the saddle...
612 Posts
In my office I have a IMBA bike calendar on one wall and on my back wall a push-pin bulletin board is my 'photos of bike fame' (with random photos of me biking in various places I've been) so I don't need a bike desktop background. Most of the time it's covered with programs I am using anyway and I never see it.

But since that's the topic, mine has been The Ood from Doctor Who for over a year now.

·
turtles make me hot
11,604 Posts
Mine is a pic of my 5 year old on his Gary Fisher Precaliber with his helmet, gloves and Camelbak. It's currently my favorite pic. I'd post it if I knew how.

·
Trail Rider
1,418 Posts

Its an underwater cave I discovered. I'm currently pushing it out, and surveying it. I named it Hornets Nest.

stumonky said:
But since that's the topic, mine has been The Ood from Doctor Who for over a year now.
Looked like a liveaction Dr Zoidberg

·
Registered
140 Posts
Zeroack said:
I've been using a screen capture of the Santa Cruz website for the home screen on my Droid for awhile now.

love the bike and love the shot.

Zero
In Firefox;
rightclick in the page and select 'view' page info'
then choose the 'media' tab and search the main image
and hit 'save as'

quick and dirty ;)

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
Why don't you just take a camera with you when you ride. Wouldn't you prefer memories of your own places and your own adventures to someone elses?

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
langford said:
I have this one - pretty exciting action shot, my blue pickup in the background ( I was helping out, driving the wheel truck for the race)

[
wow - crazy :crazy:
;)

1 - 20 of 142 Posts