Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just showing off my kid and I out on our new Adams Trail-A Bike on the way to T100 from our house. She has been doing great, with a 30 minute and a 60 minute ride this weekend.

Attachments

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Pretty spiffy! I can't wait until I can do that with my little guy but considering he can barely reach the pedals on his trike, it'll be a little bit....

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From the 32nd & Shea trail entrance, I have taken her east along the row of houses, then north just before 40th street up to T100 and then west on T100 to the little saddle thingy and then back. The easier sections.

She has gloves, but does not like wearing them.

·
Registered
159 Posts
where can I get one of those? I'd love to have someone else do the driving while I sit back and sight see. Any plans for going tubeless?

Seriously though, cute pic and looks like she is having fun. Is there a derailure thingy on the 3rd wheel?

Dirdir said:
Just showing off my kid and I out on our new Adams Trail-A Bike on the way to T100 from our house. She has been doing great, with a 30 minute and a 60 minute ride this weekend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ain't it a good workout

I know I had my son out behind me and it was the most fun he had ever had.... I thought it was a great workout too.... then we added my daughter behind him in the burley, WOOF!

It definately was alot of fun though, all the kids had a ball, they laugh at eachother and me more than anything.

It gets you back to the true spirit of riding... that love of the rollers... the forgoten joy of tight turns and wind rushing past. It's like you are the kid on the trailer the whole time.... man I can't wait to get the next ride out with the kids again.

thanks

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Srexy said:
About your saddle yet?
Yes, she said "Hey daddy, that Turbo saddle must be 15 years old. It sure looks like an old piece of crap":D

Snowman, I have the Adam's Shifter, which has gears and a grip shift. Of course, I think it is cool, but my daughter Shira, well she thinks it is "an old piece of crap".:D No, just kidding, she does need to work on shifting technique though.

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
66 Posts
Love It !!!

that is terrific!! she looks like there is no other place she would rather be! :D
our son was 2 1/2 when we put him on a trail a bike. he loved it, he would pedal and
sing as we road along. we took him many a places on that bike. here is one of our rides in big bear california. http://processchiller.com/ryanspage/Bikingx.html we would take the ski lift to the top and enjoy the beauty on the way down.
we also took him to ride pemberton a lot. http://www.mountainbike-racing.com/Pemberton/Pembertonx.html he would start to get tired about the 13 mile mark, and would want to put his head down on the bars and take a snoozy.
he was off training wheels at 3. the trail a bike really teaches them balance and how to flow with the ride.
if you take her off road you will want to put some knee pads and gloves on her. ryan never fell off, but better safe than sorry, and he has no problem wearing gear now.
enjoy her now they grow so........ fast.
lis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts