Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings folks...

hopefully someone can help me with this request... have broken mine. i checked deraileur hanger dot com and all, but no luck.

last resort will be head to my LBS, but much rather buy a pair online...

thanks,

·
i roam around.
42 Posts
Apparently it shares the same hanger as the Haro Mary XC, I dunno if that helps you or not. Not sure if any of the major online stores sell either of those brands though.

As an aside, how do you like the XXIX+G? I'm seriously considering picking one up at my LBS.

·
Birthday Collector
2,610 Posts
Pedal-on, it appears that the hanger #92 might do it... Take a look at the two small bolt-holes on yours (turn it around 'cause the photo on the site is bass-ackwards) and see if they line up. Without looking at my bike, I am sure that is the hole pattern. I have an XXIX and put the hanger on it to make a 2 x 9 for a tour.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks -

i love the XXIX+G, i can almost ride all the trails i ride my 6" suspended 26er.., and i sure climb more efficiently... i can almost imagine myself riding this bike on any trail.

i like the feel of steel as well, so overall i think it's a great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.