Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
You gotta wonder... why even bother? It's not like he's doing any harm to anyone with that site. Who are these morons anyways, seems like they like to attack biking companies.

Edit: You know what's even more depressing? Snow can't melt as fast as a website can be fixed. I hope Brad had backed-up all his data, or else he's looking at rebuilding the whole thing from scratch.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Holy crapzors I got hacked !

snaky69 said:
Brad is, along with his welder Joe, the maker of the Nemesis Project bikes. He is Evil4bc here on these forums.
Well yup looks like someone hacked the Nemesis Project site :thumbsup:

WOOOOhOOOO some kid concurred our firewall ... as Ian said like crashing my site really does anything :confused: it was a freaking BLOG and a really bad BLOG at that oh flipping well I hope someone is really stoked with themselves over this mighty accomplishment :D
At least they could have put up a picture of some TITS or something , just some stupid text that no-one cares about ???
GREAT !!!!!!!

Well give me times to finish up the new site and get it posted up .
BTW I herd they also crashed the Rogue MTB site too :rolleyes:

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
Evil4bc said:
Well yup looks like someone hacked the Nemesis Project site :thumbsup:

WOOOOhOOOO some kid concurred our firewall ... as Ian said like crashing my site really does anything :confused: it was a freaking BLOG and a really bad BLOG at that oh flipping well I hope someone is really stoked with themselves over this mighty accomplishment :D
At least they could have put up a picture of some TITS or something , just some stupid text that no-one cares about ???
GREAT !!!!!!!

Well give me times to finish up the new site and get it posted up .
BTW I herd they also crashed the Rogue MTB site too :rolleyes:
Titties would indeed have been nice.

Edit: Tits are... well.. TITS!

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
free rider said:
ya, i seen it...hey brad maybe this is an omen to get an actual site up :D

man...i gotta wait till friday to head out...maybe ill bring my cam
I'm pretty damn sore today, busted out a few basics moves(if only I was as good snowboarding as I am biking) and bit it a few times, had great fun though.

My friends were smokin' on some green going up the chairlift, they must've found it even more fun than me!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
snaky69 said:
Nope it isn't, never was, and I doubt it'll every be.

But damn that chairlift smelled good! (they are the kind you can pull a clear plastic cover on so you are protected from the wind).
ahahahahahahah i have friends who hat smoke and get to 5th hand smoke, but yeah deff looked you guys smoked a bowl in a sealed up car didnt it?:D

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
snaky69 said:
I'm pretty damn sore today, busted out a few basics moves(if only I was as good snowboarding as I am biking) and bit it a few times, had great fun though.

My friends were smokin' on some green going up the chairlift, they must've found it even more fun than me!
i know the feeling....the worst is when you catch your toe coming down....and smack your face on the ice.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.