Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rides Uphill Slow
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I rode past the skate park in Denver on Tuesday night. Man there looks to be some sweet lines in that park. I saw some bikes but wasn't sure on how they were with bikes in the park. Does anyone have any info? Also I'm down in Denver on Monday nights for school and usually get out around 7ish if anyone wants to meet up and ride some park. Let me know. There isn't hardly any snow in Denver compared to Boulder. Fn' snow. I want to ride.

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
now that i'm back in action

The Hookler said:
So I rode past the skate park in Denver on Tuesday night. Man there looks to be some sweet lines in that park. I saw some bikes but wasn't sure on how they were with bikes in the park. Does anyone have any info? Also I'm down in Denver on Monday nights for school and usually get out around 7ish if anyone wants to meet up and ride some park. Let me know. There isn't hardly any snow in Denver compared to Boulder. Fn' snow. I want to ride.
I'll be trying to get up there a couple times a week. Official rules say no pegs and no wheels over 20", but they've relaxed a bit on pegs and I've never heard of them putting the smackdown on for riding mtbs there. Lately I've been taking both bikes, still trying to figure out the big wheels and squish on concrete...

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Big bikes are not a problem - I've seen DPD roll through there on motorcycles several times and eject BMXers for having pegs, but they've never said anything to those of us on MTBs - the BMXers are cool with MTBs and are, for the most part, very friendly.

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
i have never witnessed a problem but i took a bunch of kids from my school down there and one of them said he saw a bunch of big wheeled bikers get ticketed....but thats just heresay....hop on a skateboard while your at it, i justed picked it up, it sure is fun (and painful)...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.