Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
coolhandluchs said:
Alpha Bikes, great 29er and Ventana shop, Arapahoe & Yosemite in Greenwood Village. :thumbsup:
I can't vouch for them actually giving 'good deals' or whatever, since i haven't bought a rig there, but I have gone to Alpha for service on several occasions. They were top notch every time. It a great shop overall.

If I were personally lucky enough to be in the market for a Ventana frame, that'd be where i'd start lookin.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Alpha it is

Matt and Adam are top notch! Matt is arguably the best wrench around...so you won't get a better built bike..from the ground up. Go in and chat with them.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Boy, I have known Matt at Alpha for over 10yrs now and cannot think of a reason why not to go there AND from the couple of dealings I've had with Larry (since he's in Loveland where I am) and what I hear I don't think you could go wrong there either so......
Go to which one is closer or hit both shops and see which one YOU like better.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
x2

both top quality shops; flip a coin and come away happy. :)
DSFA said:
Boy, I have known Matt at Alpha for over 10yrs now and cannot think of a reason why not to go there AND from the couple of dealings I've had with Larry (since he's in Loveland where I am) and what I hear I don't think you could go wrong there either

·
Home of the Gravedigger
386 Posts
+1 Alpha

Alpha is by far the best shop in the Front Range. I have purchased 3 bikes there and they can definetly hook you up with a Ventana. Check out the write up on them in the latest Mountain Bike Action.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.